Ways and Means
The Ways and Means Committee is responsible for fund raising.
- Reports directly to the executive committee.
- Researches and identifies fund-raising opportunities to maintain and/or increase the general financial health of the guild such as: raffles, auction, fabric/notion sales.
- Publicizes fund raising activities.
- Plans fund raising opportunity for National Quilt Day Month
- Helps with publicity and donations for fundraisers when needed.
- The Ways and Means Chair should consider the viability and productivity of each
- It is recognized that opportunities will change from year to year.
- Works with incoming Ways and Means chair .
- Communicate with Officers on matters concerning the Guild as needed.
- Work/communicate with members to maintain a positive Guild experience.
Visit this page in the future when the Guild has items for sale at the meetings.