Skip to content
- Solicits and accepts notifications of personal and family health incidents or loss of life.
- Mails greeting or sympathy cards as appropriate to members and/or family of members in the event of death, birth, illness, or any other event deemed necessary.
- Purchases cards and postage when necessary and submit form/receipt to treasurer for reimbursement.
- Transfers committee supplies and work with new incoming chair.
- Communicates with Officers on matters concerning the Guild as needed.
- Works/communicates with members to maintain a positive Guild experience.