Skip to content
- Inventory and organize lunch supplies as necessary and replenish when necessary.
- Submit receipts to the treasurer for reimbursement, if appropriate.
- Support special events as requested by Officers or Board.
- Have sign-up sheet for members to bring food items.
- Remind members before next meeting of what they signed up to bring.
- Set out plates, napkins and silverware and food and buffet line in time for
- Warm food, if necessary, and place on table.
- Stay and supervise the cleanup.
- Wash and dry serving utensils.
- Throw away all unwanted leftovers.
- Empty all trash cans.
- Communicate with Officers on matters concerning the Guild as needed.
- Work/communicate with members to maintain a positive Guild experience.