This chair and committee greet and promote interaction between and among members and visitors. They also support a hospitable environment before and after meetings and assist with celebrations or special events.
- Provide new members with Welcome Packets.
- Provide guests with informational brochure about the Guild.
- Recruit guild members to be Ambassadors to help guests and new members feel welcome at the meetings.
- Recruit guild members to assist new members as they become acquainted with the Guild and answer any questions that may arise.
- Send a written note to new members welcoming them to the Guild.
- Assign new members a mentor, if needed.
- Submit receipts to the treasurer for reimbursement.
- Transfer of information/supplies to incoming chair
- Work with incoming chairperson for ease of transition.
- Communicate with Officers on matters concerning the Guild as needed.
- Work/communicate with members to maintain a positive Guild experience.